Kiniya’s 100th! Celebrating Our Past, Present & Future!
Kiniya Alumnae & Families! Mark Your Calendars for August 24-26, 2018!
We invite you to return to retrace your footsteps for a wonderful weekend celebration of Kiniya’s past, present and future!
All former campers, staff and families are invited. Whether you were a camper under Miss V.B, Harry Brown, Jack & Mimi Williams, or Marnie McDonagh we are all part of the same Camp Community and we welcome you all!
Those cherished ties of friendship & fellowship have connected us all throughout the years – regardless of our age. We have precious shared memories of campouts at the Moscow Property, hikes to Mt. Mansfield, icy dips in the lake, camp songs in the dining hall, Kiwi Celebrations, Awards Ceremonies, Campfires, and many other camp traditions that still occur today.
We have experienced and shared in the Kiniya Spirit (and that spirit is ALIVE and going strong). This will be an opportunity to share your story and to express gratitude for the place and people who have made Camp such a powerful influence in so many lives.
Please join us for a weekend of celebration and friendship!
Registration Required by June 1st
There is no cost associated with this weekend! Registration for the full weekend is inclusive of all meals, activities and events.
If you would like to stay on-campus, our camper cabins are available for the weekend and will be shared, dormitory style. Please bring linens for your stay. Alternative suggested accommodations near camp are listed here.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for all attendees. ANYONE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
- Alumnae and their families arrive in the late afternoon and evening
- BBQ Dinner on the back of Coleman Dining Hall overlooking the lake
- Open Mic Talent Show on the Kiniya Stage
- Campfire with s’mores and stories at Council Ring
- Optional Morning Trek departs for Moscow Property
- Various activities throughout the day…tennis, archery, pick-up basketball, Junior Beach boating, climbing, and arts & crafts at Treiber
- Centennial Picnic Lunch ‘neath the pines
- All-Camp Capture the Flag or REST HOUR!
- Mimi & Jack’s Memorial Wall Dedication in the garden
- Happy Hour behind Coleman Dining Hall
- Celebration Dinner and Music honoring our Kiwi’s through the years & 50 year pin recipients
- Pizza and Movie Night for children in the Theater
- Candle Launching at Junior Beach
- Hymn Sing including Current Kiniya favorites: Rise & Shine, Let the River Run, With Every Blessing, Amazing Grace and the Final Five
- Early Bird Coffee & Pastries
- Morning Vesper Service at Chapel honoring our Founder, Helen VB
- Roll-out Brunch