The following links offer detailed information about the rationale and projects of the Building For The Future Capital Campaign.
- Our Story Board – Get more details on what is included in the Building For The Future Capital Campaign.
- Projects in action – See those projects we have “leaned forward” to build so they could be available to campers in 2018!
- Coach Nelson Courts – Learn more about the Coach Nelson Courts that will be ready for Campers in 2019 and the tribute they represent.
- Case statement – Read the detailed message on how the specific initiatives of the Campaign fulfill the strategy and needs of our Camps.
- 2020 Vision : Strategic Vision For The Future – Study the five year strategic vision of our Camps to better understand the Campaign’s importance
- Philanthropy and The Other Fellow First – Download the wonderful message to 2017 first session campers and parents about philanthropy and its interconnection with our motto. Written and delivered by Dwight Poler. You can also view Dwight’s message here.
- Pledge form – Make your pledge today. Here’s how you get involved! Download, complete and return.
Campaign Progress – These tools tell the tale of how far we have come and how you can get involved.
- Giving Pyramid – Here’s a look at how our Campaign is shaping up. Find a brick that you might be comfortable investing in to build our future! We need you!
- Friends of the Campaign – Who’s committed to the Campaign so far? Look and see!
- BFTF DHeads – Find someone on the Campaign Committee who can answer your questions.